Monday, April 4, 2011

Covergirl Invisible Concealer Review

Hey Guys,


I was in Publix and I thought I would try out a new concealer.  So I bought the Covergirl invisible concealer, for around $6 dollars. My thoughts about this product was positive. This concealer does cover what I need it to cover and also it stays on for a long time. This is like my first real concealer that I have bought on my own and I love it. A lot of products from covergirl is something I always like. So I like the makeup company covergirl. Also it is not that watery which is always a plus. So overall I really like this product. I would surely buy this again. I like it because it is non- expensive makeup product. So thumbs up to the Covergirl invisible concealer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Now I know what concealer to buy! I really like your blog. Keep posting!
    Check out mine too!
    http://hae-na.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    lollipop

    ReplyDelete